Sunday 23 June 2013

1st Card Class!!

Sunday is here again, this week has gone so fast!  Well it has been a busy week for me, I had my first card class on Thursday evening, I was joined by eight lovely ladies for a great night of crafting, chatting and cake (thanks mum).  Here are the cards we made.


This is one of the first cards I made at our monthly training with Kerry and Caroline when I joined Stampin Up! in March.  I loved it and thought all the girls would too, so I changed the colour palette from the origainal and used Baja Breeze and Basic grey cardstock and the Twitterpated paper.

 
The second card uses the More Amore paper and the Feel Goods stamp set.
I have used the Cloudy day embossing folder on both designs which is currently in the Spring/Summer Catalogue.
 
Hope you like it
 
Sarah x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment