Monday 19 August 2013

Class Card

Here are the two cards we made at my recent class, its growing in numbers and I had two new ladies attend this month, which is great!


We used a sponging effect on the first card to create a grungy look, then added some random prints using the Tape it stamp set.   

I wanted to use a range of patterns on the second card and show how they can work together.  I've already featured this card in my flower shop post so all the supplies can be found further down, take a look xx.

Hope you like them.

Sarah x

Supplies used:

Stamps:  Tape it, Label Love
Inks:  Basic Grey, Midnight Muse, Crushed Curry
Paper:  Whisper White, Natural White, Smokey Slate, Midnight Muse
Embellishments:  White Ribbon
Accessories:  Label Punch, Chevron Embossing folder, Finishing touches Edgelits.

No comments:

Post a Comment