Monday 5 August 2013

Scrapbook Sunday

Sorry should say Scrapbook Monday as I'm a day late!  We were at a wedding yesterday so I didn't get round to doing the post before going, but wont worry it's her now x




I've used the Flower Shop stamps again which I've teamed these up with some of the Garden Gingham papers.  I was originally going to keep the background white but it looked like the page was missing something. I needed something quite big behind the photograph so I tried my Honeycomb embossing folder as a stamp.  I smoothed the ink pad (So Saffron) over it and then pressed it firmly onto the cardstock I then stippled some of the ink over it with a stencilling brush I'm really pleased with the finished result.

Supplies Used:
Ink:  So Saffron, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Pear Pizzazz
Stamps: Flower Shop
Paper: Whisper White, Gingham Garden
Embellishments:   Gingham Garden Washi Tape, Doilies,
Accessories: Honeycomb Embossing Folder

Hope you like it

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment