Wednesday 19 February 2014

Spiral Flower

One of my downline had lost her mo-jo and I wanted to cheer her up.
 I created her this money saving tin to put in all her pennies ready for convention (yippee looking forward to it already, it's not until October)
 

 
I've used the Petal Parade papers which are FREE when you spend £45.00. 
These papers are really pretty and I love the colour combination. 
The flowers on top are created using the spiral flower die using Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding and  Crisp Cantaloupe.
The quote is from the "Feel Goods" stamp set which I haven't used for a while, it definitely needed dusting off xx
 
Supplies Used: 

Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar
Stamps: Feel Goods
Paper:  2013-2015 In Colours, Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar, Silver Glimmer
Embellishments:  Doilies, Pearls, Pistachio Pudding Ruffle Trim
Accessories:  Spiral Flower Die, Scallop Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Butterfly
  
Everything used is available in my online shop or call me on 07551979745 xx

Sarah xx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment