Thursday 13 March 2014

Petite Petal Decorations

Myself and one of my team ran a Craft Café last weekend and I wanted to create a table decoration to showcase products from the Sale-a-bration catalogue and how they could be used in different ways.

When I first saw the petit petals punch a hydrangea ball of petals instantly sprang to mind, so I wanted to try and re-create it using the punch and polystyrene balls.

Here is the finished design.  I really enjoyed creating this, but after pushing in all of the pins my thumbs and fingertips were not so happy.



I've used Pink Pirouette and Pool Party which work really well together.   The tag on the front of the milk jar was created using the "Your Lovely" stamp set and I finished it off with a few more Petite Petals.

If you would like to create on of these for your home, below is the supply list.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Petite Petals, Your Lovely
Inks: Pink Pirouette, Pool Party, Crumb Cake
Paper:  Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Embellishments:  Pool Party Seam Binding, Rhinestones
Accessories:  Deco Label Framelits



Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment