Wednesday 19 March 2014

Friday Class

I joined my regular ladies for our Friday Class, this week they wanted something simple with flowers that had a spring feel. 
 
They do keep me busy!
 
After a walk to our local park the other weekend I could help notice how lovely the trees looked with all of the blossom on them, and this image was the inspiration for this card.
 
 
The flourish is from the Everything Eleanor set and I've teamed it with the Petite Petals set and matching punch.
 
I think I covered the brief set out by my ladies, don't you?
 
Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Everything Eleanor, Petite Petals, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Inks:  Primrose Petals, Old Olive
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Primrose Petals
Embellishments:  Basic Pearls
Accessories:  Petite Petals Punch, Word Window
 
 
 
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment