Sunday 23 March 2014

Scrapbook Sunday

I'm back with Scrapbook Sunday!
 
My scrapbook mo-jo has been a bit wobbly lately and each time I created something it was just not right.  But a copy of Scrap 365 has definitely kick started my scrapping side.  One of the sketches just jumped out at me and I new straight away the paper and stamp sets I wanted to use.
 


 
The papers from the Sweet Sorbet Sale-a-bration range just reminded me of the floral designs on the caravan we found when we visited our local bird park, I then teamed it with the Banner Blast bunting and Petal Parade set and then I had a completed layout.
 
The flowers needed a centre and these were created using the pressed clay and mould. I coloured them using the Stampin Markers to co-ordinate with the rest of the layout.
 
I'm really pleased with the final result and already full of ideas for the next layout xx
 
Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Banner Blast, Petal Parade, See Ya Later
Inks:  Summer Starfruit, Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Sahara Sand
Paper:  Whisper White, Sahara Sand,Pool Party, Silver Glimmer Paper
Embellishments:  Natural Thread
Accessories: 1 3/4 Circle Punch, Simple Pressed Clay and Moulds.
 

 
Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment