Sunday 30 March 2014

Scrapbook Sunday

Another Scrapbook Sunday and a Happy Birthday to me and my Dad.  Yes you read it correctly my Dad and me share the same birthday, I was the best present ever!  Well that's what I say, I'm not sure my Dad would always agree.
So this Sunday we were really busy with Birthday's and Mothers Day and I was such a lucky lady, my husband bought me a Kindle Fire which I was not expecting, although I had dropped quite a few hints.
 
So here is a quick and simple page using the new Hip Hip Hooray Kit, not just for cards as you can see.

 
 
 
The picture was taken on a trip to Bournmouth where we found Morlands Country Park.  We had a fantastic day with climbing activities and sculptures dotted around the forest walk, it really was a great find.
 
I created the page by cutting up the cards into strips then I created a pattern behind the photograph, I added a few embellishments from the kit and then I had a finished layout.
 
Supplies Used:
 
Stamps:  Hip Hip Hooray Kit
Paper:  Very Vanilla
 
 
 
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment