Tuesday 18 March 2014

Well Done Julie!

Yay! One of my downline Julie promoted at the weekend to Bronze 2 which is amazing!

I've made her this special card and matching notepad to congratulate her on this great achievement.  I'm sure this new notepad is going to come in handy for all of her ideas, sketches and To Do lists.
 
 


 
I've chosen the colours Baked Brown Sugar and Gold which tie in with the Bronze award then added a touch of Pink Pirouette. 
 
I love these colours together I might have to decorate a book for myself x
Supplies Used:
 
Stamps:  Simply Stars, Gorgeous Grunge, Chalk Talk, Notable Alphabet, Banner Blast (Small Stars)
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Baked Brown Sugar, Pink Pirouette, Gold Embossing Powder
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette
Embellishments:  Cotton Ribbon, Gold Bakers Twine, Gold Sequin Trim
Accessories:  Chalk Talk Framelits, 1 3/4 Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4 Circle Punch
 
Sarah xx
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment