Friday 18 April 2014

Happy Good Friday

A quick post from me today as we are out and about enjoying Good Friday.  Hopefully if the sunshine that we have been enjoying lasts until this afternoon we will be enjoying a BBQ with friends and playing giant Jenga, I love a bank holiday!
So on to the crafting, here is a spring inspired class I ran with my ladies and gents (yes I had a husband tag along) last Friday at Painswick.


We created the little tag using the Scallop Tag Punch and to celebrate the sunshine we used the gorgeous yellow paper from the Polka Dot Parade Collection.
Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Simply Sketched
Inks:  Baked Brown Sugar
Paper:  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, DSP Polka Dot Parade
Embellishments:  White Grosgrain Ribbon, Gold Sequin Trim
Accessories:  Petite Petals Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch, Scallop Tag Punch

Hope you all enjoy bank holiday weekend.
Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment