Sunday 6 April 2014

Scrapbook Sunday

I have loved playing with the spiral flower die this weekend. I created flowers using the Real Red cardstock and they looked just like the red roses I had in the bouquet when me and my husband were married.

I created this layout with these flowers in mind.  I have mounted it in a box frame and it is now sat nicely in my lounge for all to see.




The foliage at the two edges was created using the Everything Eleanor set , I then stamped the leaves from the Secret Garden set and placed them under the roses. 
I didn't want the photograph to get lost on the page so I have  framed it using the Papaya Collage set and heat embossed the frame in gold.  Some Gorgeous Grunge and Pearls just add that little something to the background so it doesn't look to plain.

Why not try and create something special for your home, details of all the supplies used are below.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Gorgeous Grunge, Everything Eleanor, Secret Garden, Papaya Collage
Inks:  Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Versamark, Gold Embossing Powder
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Real Red
Embellishments:  Pearls
Accessories:  Heat Tool, Secret Garden Framelits, Spiral Flower Die


Sarah x




No comments:

Post a Comment