Sunday 27 April 2014

Scrapbook Sunday

Another instalment of Scrapbook Sunday for all of you scrapbookers out there.  I really enjoy scrapbooking and it was one of the reasons I joined Stampin Up! as everything co-ordinates perfectly. 
I wanted to create a clean and simple layout ready for my first scrapbook class on Saturday.  Although the ladies coming are all cardmakers they are all new recruits to the world of scrapbooking and I wanted the layout to be one that everyone could have a go at.
 
So I decided on the Retro Fresh paper which I love, its fun and funky and can be used for a number of photographs and occasions.  
 
I have created a grid where 4 small photographs can be added.  I then added the Banner Blast bunting, but it was just missing something and that's where the amazing Washi Tape just tied everything together.
 

 
If you would like to create this layout below is a list of supplies.
 
Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Hello Lovely
Inks:  Costal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, So Saffron
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Costal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, So Saffron, Retro Fresh
Embellishments:  Washi Tape, Gold Sequin Trim
Accessories:  Banner Punch
 
 
Sarah xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment