Friday 2 May 2014

Friday Class

Another Friday with my Painswick ladies, no husbands this week.
As I had run a Daisy inspired class that week I decided to run this with my Friday ladies as well although I simplified the card slightly. 
They all enjoyed the class and were pleased with their finished cards although one lady wanted to see more pink so that colour is definitely on the colour scheme for this weeks class.
 
Here is the card we created.
 
 
Supplies Used:
Inks:  Sahara Sand, Old Olive
Stamps:  Gorgeous Grunge, Secret Garden
Paper:  Natural White, Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar, Gold Foil Sheet
Embellishments:  Gold Sequin Trim
Accessories:  Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Itty Bitty Butterfly Punch, Blossom Party Originals Die, Blender Pens
 
 
Sarah xx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment