Wednesday 14 May 2014

Frozen Party

The new Disney animation Frozen has caused quite a stir in our house, we have watched it I don't know how many times and the soundtrack is either being played or sung by one of the girls.

Chloe's friend had a Frozen themed party at the weekend and I was asked to come up with something for them all to create.

I knew a face painter was coming along and the faces that she creates are amazing, so I thought it would be nice for the children to have something to keep the pictures from this special day in.

I decorated a box from for them to put a picture in from the day, it was full of icicles, shimmer, sparkle and rhinestones.

Just the ticket for a Disney party.

 
We stamped the Smokey Slate background paper with the Silver Metallic Encore Pad using the Festive Flurry, I didn't think I would be getting this set out in the middle of May!
We then stamped and die cut more of the snowflake images to decorate around the photograph.
We finished off with some dazzling diamonds sparkle and lots of Rhinestones.
 
Supplies Used:
 
Stamps:  Festive Flurry
Ink: Encore Metallic Pad
Paper:  Whisper White, Smokey Slate, Costal Cabana
Embellishments:  Rhinestones
Accessories:  Festive Flurry Dies
 
 
Sarah xx




No comments:

Post a Comment