Friday 2 May 2014

Retro Sketch #112

I decided to play along with this weeks Retro Sketch Challenge, here is the sketch we got to play with
 
 
and here is my take on it.
 
 
I picked out the Watercolour Wonder DSP, with is bright colours it really does, as the card suggests, make you feel happy.
 
Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Flower Shop, Petite Petals, Hello Lovely
Inks: Smokey Slate, Daffodil Delight
Paper:  Smokey Slate, Whisper White, Watercolour Wonder DSP, Silver Glimmer Paper
Embellishments: Subtles Candy Dots
Accessories: Pansy Punch (co-ordinates with the Flower Shop Stamp Set)
 
 
Sarah xx
 



2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE your card! I wanted to let you know that I’ve chosen your creation as one of my Weekly Picks and linked back to your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Kathy at stampsatplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete